1. What happens with lost or missing products?
If you believe an item or items on your order may be missing please contact us by clicking here.
2. When Will My Order Ship?
Usually there are no delays. In the case of extraordinary orders with very special features, we could take up to 3 business days to process the order before shipping.
But this is not common. You can see this information here.
3. When Will I Receive My Order?
This depends on how long it takes to process your order and how long it takes for the international shipping company.
The normal wait is between 3 and 10 business days. Saturdays, Sundays and observed holidays are not considered business days.
For contact us, click here.
4. What should I do if I receive a defective item?
To us, the satisfaction of our customers is very important. If you have received a defective item, please contact us as soon as possible so we can give you a solution. Click here to contact us.
5. What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
To us, the satisfaction of our customers is very important. If you have received an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as possible so we can give you a solution. Click here to contact us.
Sizing and apparel info
1. Women's Size Chart
2. Men´s Size Chart
3. Chart of size for accesories, miscellaneous, caps and hats
4. Are alpaca garments hypoallergenic?
Unlike sheep wool, alpaca fiber contains almost no lanolin, which makes it practically hypoallergenic and suitable for people sensitive to wool.
5. How to wash and iron?
Fill a clean sink or tub with cold water and a small amount of mild liquid detergent such as baby shampoo or a fine fibers formula. (Using hot water, or even two different temperatures of water, will “shock” the fibers, making them mat together and start turning into felt.)
Do not use chlorine bleach or even gentle Woolite, as these harsh cleaners will cause damage.
Soak the garment for 3 to 5 minutes, gently squeezing the suds through the garment. Avoid twisting, wringing, scrubbing, or otherwise agitating it, as this will cause felting.
Dyed garments will have some chance of bleedig, but since alpaca fiber takes dyeing better than most other fibers, this shouldn’t be a problem after the first wash.
Rinse the garment twice in clean, cold water and gently squeeze out the excess. Be gentle handling it to avoid wrinkles and distortion. Lay the garment between two towels, roll up the towels and set it aside for a few minutes. Place the garment on a dry towel or sweater rack and reshape (do not hang to dry).
Let it dry away from sunlight and direct heat. If the garment is wrinkled after drying, you can steam it lightly with an iron, or simply hang it up in the bathroom, run the shower, and let the steam ease away the creases.
If you don’t have the time to hand-wash your alpaca garments, you can always take them to a professional dry-cleaner. Bring along any labels or care tags that came with the garment, and be sure to point out any spots and stains so they can use the best method to remove them.
1. Only Received One Item, Where Is the Rest?
Please do not worry if you only received part of the items that you ordered, we ship the products from several warehouses and that is why the products may arrive at different times.
If you need to talk to our customer service center please contact us by clicking here.
2. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
Since we ship orders throughout the world, it is not possible for us to know the import policies of each country. In the majority of cases these costs are non-existent or very small.
For contact us, click here.
3. Who pays for Customs costs?
When you receive your order, Customs or Postal Office personnel will inform you of any applicable costs and the way to get your package released from Customs.
We encourage you to contact the Customs office in your country to find out how these procedures work.
4. Do you ship to my country?
We send orders to most countries that are within the Universal Postal Union.
Questions? click here.
5. What kinds of shipping options do you offer?
We offer several shipping methods depending on the location you want the package to be delivered.
- Standard Shipping (3 to 8 days)
- Two-Day Shipping
Questions?, click here.
6. How much is the shipping cost?
The shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the products that you order, the country to which the shipment was made and the company chosen for the shipment.
Returns and exchanges
1. When Will I Receive My Refund?
If you have filled out our RMA form and it has been approved. Your refund will be processed within 2 business days.
2. How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange you must have filled out our RMA form first.
Questions? Contact us, click here.
3. What address do I send my return parcel to?
If you have filled out our RMA form and it has been approved, we will send you the address to where you need to send your parcel.
Please note that the original postage costs will not be reimbursed, nor will return postage costs, unless the item(s) are faulty or not what was ordered. In this instance, postage will be incurred by our company.
Please contact customer service to organize for prepaid postage.
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services, as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the buyer until received by our company.
4. Can I Cancel or Change My Order?
Once your order has been placed, we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible, therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to change or cancel your order.
Please contact our Customer Service as soon as possible if you would like to change something in your order and we will see what we cand do to help you.
5. What if my item doesn’t fit, I change my mind or my item is faulty?
To us, the satisfaction of our customers is very important.
If you find damaged or incorrect products, incorrect or with any problem please contact us as soon as possible so we can give you a solution.
Click here to contact us.
6. What do I do if I’ve received an incorrect, damaged or faulty item in my order?
To us, the satisfaction of our customers is very important. If you find damaged or incorrect products, or with any problem please contact us as soon as possible so we can give you a solution.
Click here to contact us.
7. What's your return and exchange policy?
If you're not completely satisfied with the quality, fit or size of any item, you can return or exchange it within 10 days of receipt.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Most of our items are handmade and therefore unique for each client. We can only offer refunds when the item you received is: (1) damaged or (2) a different model from what you had ordered. For any problems with size and for all other reasons you can request an exchange that will be processed promptly.
- Return or exchange of any item must be completed within 10 days of receipt.
- Any item returned for a refund or exchange must be in brand new condition, identical to the condition we shipped it to you.
- Before returning any item, please fill out our Return/Exchange form for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Items which are returned to us without our approval or a RMA number, will not be accepted.
- Please carefully repack your order and ship back to BoliviaMall.com via a carrier that provides tracking information so that we can verify shipping and delivery
- We are not responsible for damage caused to a returned or exchanged hat due to improper return packaging.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable unless the return/exchange is the result of our error.
- For exchanges that are not the result of our error, buyer must pay re-shipping costs.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our fulfillment center (usually within 3 business days of receipt), your replacement/refund will be processed.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 3-4 weeks after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise.
Please contact us immediately upon receipt of any damaged or defective merchandise by filling this form.